Exams are mostly conducted in the month of August i.e the First Mid Term Test where the students of both Science & Vocational streams answer their exams.Exams are also conducted in the month of October & March which are the terms exams. In the month of January all the XII std students appear for the Preliminary Exams and in the month of March the Final exams for Std XI are conducted followed by the Board exams for std XII.
General Rules to be followed at the time of Answering Exams.
1) While entering the examination Hall ID card is to be produced.
2) Rushing in and making noise is not allowed.
3) Students should not carry any book, or bits of papers which act as a malpractice,accept your stationary.
4) The student should not talk nor ask for help while answering.
5) If any student is seen turning around or talking His/her marks will be deducted
6) If the student is caught copying the answer sheet will be taken by the Supervisor and strict action will be taken against that student.
The Academic performance of the students is judged through tests & terminal exams.
Grades in all exams will be determined according to the percentage on the overall total.
Absence in any examinations will ordinarily be allowed only on medical grounds and if substantiated by a Medical certificate.